What is included when I get a Tune Up at Medford Auto Care?
- In this modern age of cars with all varieties shapes and sizes–a tune up will always depend on what kind of car you have. All cars are made with different components and aspects.
- Please feel free to give us a call with questions about what a tune-up can do for your vehicle.
Why are tune-ups important for my vehicle?
Normal vehicle usage causes various parts of your engine to lose their efficiency because of under-the-hood temperature and vibration.
- Regular tune-ups help maintain vehicle safety and performance by ensuring that worn or faulty parts are replaced promptly
- Tune-ups can help you achieve maximum fuel efficiency and vehicle performance
When to get a tune-up
Tune-ups are an important part of regular vehicle maintenance and should be scheduled annually. You should schedule a tune-up sooner if you notice any of the following:
- Your gas mileage is decreasing
- You experience a loss of power or torque
- Your engine sounds like it’s running rough or stalls out at a stop
- You hear knocking or pinging sounds when accelerating or after the ignition is turned off
- Your check engine light remains on after your initial start